- Made from plants (70% plant cellulose and 30% cotton)
- An eco alternative to synthetic fabric and microfibre cloths
- Natural material printed with water based ink
- Highly absorbent and quick drying
- Biodegradable and home compostable
- Dampen to use as a cleaning cloth or dry in place of paper towel to absorb spills
- Wet cloth before use
- Wash the washing machine or top rack of dishwasher to clean as required
- Hang to dry
- Avoid tumble drying to assist in longevity of cloth
- Your cloth’s lifespan depends on what it’s used for, how often it’s used, how often it’s washed and products used with. Based on average use, each cloth should last around 6 months. You’ll know when it’s time to replace, as the cloth will become thinner over time.
Product responsibly made in Germany & printed in China.